Terms and conditions
Course cancellations owing to coronavirus
If you were booked on to a course that was cancelled, we will happily move your booking to a new date. If you have any specific questions or concerns, please just get touch. All Streamcombe Cookery School gift vouchers with expiry dates between 1st March 2020 and the end of 2021 are valid for use at Coastal Cooking until the end of 2021.
Bookings and deposits
- We require the total course fees to be paid at the time of booking.
- Payment may be made by card or bank transfer (bank details will be provided on request).
- The course price includes all ingredients and materials used during the course, refreshments and lunch as detailed in the course description, but excludes any alcoholic drinks. You will be provided with all necessary equipment and aprons.
Cancellation and changes
- Should you wish to cancel your booking the following terms apply:
- Should we have to cancel a course we will give as much notice as possible and you may then transfer your booking to an alternative date or receive a refund of any course fees paid
- Course descriptions are of a typical day and may not be a precise outline of the content of your course. We reserve the right to amend course content as required.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from issue unless an expiry date is stated on the voucher
- Voucher validity may be extended if you contact us prior to the voucher expiring
- Vouchers have no cash value and are not redeemable for anything other than full or part payment of courses
- Voucher bookings are transferable up to 28 days prior to the event. Within 28 days of the course, the booking may be transferred if we are able to resell your course places
- In the event that we must provide a refund for a voucher, this will only be payable to the purchaser (not the holder) of the voucher
Health and Safety
- Although we take every reasonable measure to ensure our course environment is safe, it is the responsibility of any participants to behave in a responsible manner, and take due care to ensure their own safety and that of those around them.
- All participants must make the organiser aware of any allergies that may affect their ability to safely participate in a course or activity.
- Prior to starting any course, participants will be asked to sign a declaration regarding their health in respect of any food borne diseases/illnesses. Should you suffer from vomiting or diarrhoea during the 48 hours leading up to a course, please contact us before attending.
- We reserve the right to remove any person from a course, at any time, should we feel that they are acting inappropriately or dangerously. No refund will be payable in these circumstances.
- Courses suitable for children have a lower age limit of 8 years old. Owing to the hazards in a kitchen environment we require one parent to remain with children, below the age of 16, throughout the duration of the course.