Terms and conditions
Bookings and deposits
- We require the total course fees to be paid at the time of booking.
- Payment may be made by card, PayPal or bank transfer (bank details will be provided on request).
- Any accommodation and meals are paid on departure.
- The course price includes all ingredients and materials used during the course, refreshments and lunch as detailed in the course description, but excludes any alcoholic drinks. You will be provided with all necessary equipment and aprons.
Cancellation and changes
- Should you wish to cancel your booking the following terms apply:
- Should we have to cancel a course we will give as much notice as possible and you may then transfer your booking to an alternative date or receive a refund of any course fees paid
- Course descriptions are of a typical day and may not be a precise outline of the content of your course. We reserve the right to amend course content as required.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from issue unless an expiry date is stated on the voucher
- Voucher validity may be extended if you contact us prior to the voucher expiring
- Vouchers have no cash value and are not refundable
- Vouchers bookings are transferable up to 28 days prior to the event, within 28 days of the course the booking may be transferred if we are able to resell your course places
Health and Safety
- Although we take every reasonable measure to ensure our course environment is safe, it is the responsibility of any participants to behave in a responsible manner, and take due care to ensure their own safety and that of those around them.
- All participants must make the organiser aware of any allergies that may affect their ability to safely participate in a course or activity.
- Prior to starting any course, participants will be asked to sign a declaration regarding their health in respect of any food borne diseases/illnesses. Should you suffer from vomiting or diarrhoea during the 48 hours leading up to a course, please contact before attending.
- We reserve the right to remove any person from a course, at any time, should we feel that they are acting inappropriately or dangerously. No refund will be payable in these circumstances.
- Courses suitable for children have a lower age limit of 8 years old. Owing to the hazards in a kitchen environment we require one parent to remain with the child throughout the duration of the course.